5.20.2011

Fashion Friday?

friday errands







Sure, why not? I eventually would like to have a theme for each day of the week. This one may stick, but for now it's just for fun. It's currently 77 degrees outside, which seems like a perfect temp to be outside. But, alas, I have about 10 more pounds of pregnancy weight to come off and probably another 10-15 after that until I'm happy. Where I'm getting with this is that none of my summer clothes fit me and while I'd love to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, a. I'm hoping my smaller wardrobe will encourage me to lose weight and b. I'm doing the stay at home mom thing and finances just won't allow it. So for now, I will just "window shop" online and wish I had this super cute outfit so I could comfortably go play outside.




$71 - coggles.com

Isabel Marant short
335 EUR - shopmrsh.com

Volcom sandal
blue-tomato.com

Monica Vinader disc necklace
$330 - net-a-porter.com

Steven Alan fedora hat
$135 - net-a-porter.com

Ray Ban ray ban sunglass
$145 - ray-ban.com

ALDO skinny belt
$20 - aldoshoes.com




And since I just discussed how I needed to lose weight... check out this amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe I found over at http://www.dana-made-it.com/. I may be making these very soon. I like the idea of freezing the batter so you aren't forced to eat all of them in a day or two. But, I mean, really? Would that be so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment