6.18.2011

Summer is not for Blogging!

This is more difficult than I thought. I either forget to blog, or am too tired to blog, or when I do remember I feel like there is so much to tell I can't get it all in and I get all overwhelmed and aggghhhh!! I want this to be fun and not feel stressed out that I missed a day or two...or a week. :/ But I want it to be worth it to my lovely followers. So I will try try try to be more regular. I need some benefiber for blogging.

So I will just do a lil quickie overview via pics and captions of our last couple of weeks which were super busy!!

First and foremost...I officially opened my etsy store! I've already made several sales, and I'm having so much fun with it! I'm making and selling teething/nursing necklaces. Or they can just be worn as statement necklaces. They are made from 100% cotton fabric and all natural wooden beads. Great for Mamas and Papas that choose not to use meds to treat teething! I'm adding more and more prints each day! Spread the word! :)
HunnyPot


Love this print! Had to make one for myself!

This one already sold out! Sad I don't have any more of this print.

Received Magnolia's cute vintage romper from 3ringcircus!
Got a haircut! I'm trying to grow it back out. I actually have quite nice
wavy hair.  Just wish it would grow already!!
Received Magnolia's Welcome letter from The White House
that I posted about here.

Our friend Alex Gibbs, a photographer based out of Charlotte NC, but from Atlanta GA
came up for the day last weekend with his lovely girlfriend and did a photoshoot of our
little fambly. You can see more of our shoot here. And I will include a few more of my favs
in a future post. Promise!


Did some thrifting and scored these awesome Pyrex bowls. The aqua one is
from 1959 and is actually kind of rare and I got it for $7!

The kiddos and I roadtripped to my parent's house 3 hours away. 

My babies with their Papa.

Magnolia made nice with a glow worm.


I built this...by myself...in the dark. 

Ate some fried pickles....Om nom nom!! Soooo goooood!!!


Came home to a broken air conditioner. Ew. But a friend was able to recommend somebody and he was out and we were back up and running within 2 hours. I'm super excited to have the day with my whole family tomorrow. The hunsband was actually able to get Father's day off! Yay! Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!!

3 comments:

  1. those necklaces are great! I added you as a fave on etsy :) maybe once I get some money going I'll order one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its understandable that you are too busy to blog. With two kids, (one of them NEW) all your crafting and adventures and pool building. Don't stress out. We are all here waiting when your ready to update us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it really WAS a busy week!! I like to read your blog whenever you write it so don't worry so much. I have the same feeling when it comes to writing, it's like I have too many ideas to write about and I feel like I have to squeeze them all into one post but I'm learning it's much better to spread it out and give yourself time to write. I just get too excited I guess! haha. Happy Father's Day to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete